Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Vivent Health strives to nurture and empower an inclusive environment in which everyone is recognized, valued and respected for their contribution regardless of the color of their skin, their gender identity, where they live or who they love. Embracing the diversity of our organization is essential to our ability to strengthen the pursuit of our mission and the accomplishment of our vision—a world without AIDS.
What We Offer
- Growth and development opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Transgender health care
- Domestic partner benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- Birthday holiday (paid day off)
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with generous match
- Group and supplemental life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid parking / bus pass (depending on location)
- Employee Assistance Program
View Current Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Vivent Health is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status or genetic characteristics. Vivent Health complies with other expanded protected classifications that may be mandated by specific county or municipal regulations. As a recipient of federal funding, Vivent Health will not hire nor enter into a contractual relationship with any party that is debarred, suspended or excluded from federal assistance programs.
If you need help accessing the careers page or applying for a position, please contact Vivent Health Human Resources Department.